Saturday, May 10, 2008

Who reads memoirs, anyway?

Okay, I've been tagged by my friend Angel for a meme; as I told her, I'm a meme virgin, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. I think I'm supposed to come up with a 6 word name for my memoirs (if I were to write them), and then tag 5 people to do the same thing. As far as I'm concerned, this is a Ponzi scheme; it's a blog version of the chain letter, so I refuse to inflict it on anyone else. I will, however, answer the question-- but ONLY because I love Angel and she asked me to.

Okay, Angel, here you go:

I See You Reading My Memoirs.

If ever I am selfish enough to write my own biography, I promise to put more thought into the title.

2 comments:

JustAnotherBlogger said...

You should at least tag her back;)

EEEEMommy said...

You make me laugh! I started working on a response to your e-mail and got distracted. You posed an excellent question though. You'll just have to wait a couple of weeks for the answer. ;)